Mar 27, 2017
Call for Nominations: Victorian Museum Awards 2017
We're very pleased to announce that nominations for the 2017 Victorian Museum Awards are now open.
The Awards recognise and celebrate individuals and organisations whose commitment and passion contribute to the excellence of the Victorian museum and gallery sector.
The nomination process is simple, free, and open to both members and non-members, so why not nominate? Nominations are invited in the following categories:
- Museums Australia (Victoria) Award for Excellence (Volunteer)
- Museums Australia (Victoria) Award for Excellence (Paid Staff)
Individual Award winners receive a professional development pack valued at over $400.
- Archival Survival Award for Volunteer-Run Museums (up to 1 EFT paid staff) – Prize: archival supplies valued at $1,000
- Archival Survival Award for Small Museums (2-7 paid staff) – Prize: archival supplies valued at $1,000
- Museums Australia (Victoria) Award for Medium Museums (8-50 Paid Staff)
- Museums Australia (Victoria) Award for Large Museums (51+ paid staff)
Nominations close Friday 19 May. We look forward to receiving your entries!
Thank You to our 2017 Victorian Museum Awards Sponsors and Supporters
Photo: Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI), by Renee Stamatis. The 2017 Awards Ceremony will be held at ACMI on Wednesday 26 July.