May 09, 2017
Just Published: 2016 Annual Report
The 2016 MA (Vic) Annual Report is now available online. Download your copy and get the full details about what our various programs have achieved last year, our financials, who our partners and supporters are, and much more.
2016 highlights include:
- 1,943 people attending our workshops, seminars, museum site visits, and sector events.
- 851,545 visits to our website and 51,781 total views for our online videos.
- Our Roving Curator provided advice and support for the (re)development of 4 permanent and temporary displays/exhibitions.
- 4 issues of INSITE Magazine.
- 100 museums participating in the peer review Museum Accreditation program (MAP).
- 5,734 kilometers travelled by our MAP Managers to visit organisations throughout Victoria.
- 17 Victorian Collections cataloguing workshops attended by 224 people.
- 437 organisations on Victorian Collections, who together catalogued 18,345 items in 2016, bringing the total number of objects on Victorian Collections to 86,272 at year end.