You can name a substitute for your booking without charge if you let us know three working days before the event. Cancellations in writing (includes email and fax) must be received at least five working days prior to the event before we will refund a fee (less $20 for administrative costs).
Events take place at different venues with variations in access. Please check with the venue prior to the event if you have special needs. A registered carer can attend Museums Australia (Victoria) events under the same ticket of a member or guest if notice is given at the time of booking. If you have parking enquiries, please contact the venue.
Free Events & Training
Museums Australia (Victoria) strives to keep costs low and provide free events where possible. Please treat free events with the same courtesy as paid events. It is important that you make a booking and give at least five working days notice if you cannot attend. Free events cannot be attended without a booking.
- Free member only events are intended for current financial members of Museums Australia (Victoria) and require a membership number when making an online booking.
- Museums Australia (Victoria) makes every effort to ensure that the information supplied is correct at all times.
- Museums Australia (Victoria) reserves the right to change schedules, locations, fees, and speakers when necessary. All attempts will be made to notify enrolled participants of changes.
- Museums Australia (Victoria) does not share information provided with any external bodies and may use the information provided to distribute relevant Museums Australia (Victoria) content.
- The Museums Australia (Victoria) ABN is: 83 048 139 955.
Contact us if you have any further queries.