Museums Australia (Victoria) offers an annual program of events, workshops, seminars and forums.
Programming for Museums and Galleries [Past Event]
Fri 21 Sep, 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Hear from public programmers, educators and curators about innovative ways to create programming schedules. Speakers will discuss how to connect with diverse community groups such as youth, LGBTQI and First Nations. Presented in partnership with Education Network Victoria (ENVi).
- Angela Bailey, Independent Curator
- Anabelle Lacroix, Curator, Public Programs and Shannon Lyons, Educator & Program Coordinator, ACCA
- Isobel Morphy-Walsh, Senior Koorie Programs Officer, Museums Victoria
- Rachel Morrison, Events and Public Programs, Ian Potter Museum of Art
- David Perkins, Experience Developer, Museums Victoria
- Monique Reseigh-Farchione, Senior Curator Programs, ACMI
- Patrick Watt, Museum Program Director, Yarra Ranges Museum
- Simon Wright, Assistant Director, Learning & Public Engagement, QAGoMA
VenueAustralian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
Melbourne VIC 3000