Museums Australia (Victoria) offers an annual program of events, workshops, seminars and forums.
Creating an Online Exhibition [Past Event]
Thu 24 May, 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Learn how to tell stories from your collection online. Collection managers and content producers will provide you with practical information about the options available, and how to get started. Held in Partnership with Creative Victoria.
- Jonny Brownbill, Museum Victoria
- Monica Cronin, Geoffrey Kaye Museum of Anaesthetic History, ANZCA
- Belinda Ensor, Victorian Collections
- Lucinda Horrocks, Wind & Sky Productions
- Rohan Long, Harry Brookes Allen Museum of Anatomy and Pathology, University of Melbourne
- Georgia Melville, Creative Victoria
- Katrina Raymond, Digital Storytelling Consultant
31/121 Exhibition Street
Melbourne Vic 3000