Museums Australia (Victoria) offers an annual program of events, workshops, seminars and forums.
Social Media for GLAM
Thu 01 Nov, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
In partnership with Creative Victoria, learn about how Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums (GLAM) are using social media to bring their collections to the world and the world to their collections. Hear advice from social media experts on how to navigate the sometimes daunting but rewarding social media landscape.
- Seb Chan, ACMI Chief Experience Officer
- Kate Follington, PROV Communications and Online Engagement Manager
- Ross Monaghan, Deakin University Lecturer Communications
- Siobhan Sloper, Gertrude Contemporary Gallery Coordinator
- Nerida Webster, Head of Brand and Audience Development, State Library Victoria
VenueAustralian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
Melbourne VIC 3000