AMaGA Victoria offers an annual program of events, workshops, seminars and forums.
Supporting Local History Groups [Past Event]
Thu 15 Nov, 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Leading local government arts and heritage staff share their experiences supporting community history groups, including setting up networks and providing training and assistance. This seminar will be particularly relevant to council and shire staff.
Speakers for this seminar are:
- Emma Busowsky Cox, Curator (City History and Collections), Bendigo Art Gallery
- Gabby Haynes, Community Heritage Officer, Creative Communities, Yarra Ranges
- Simone Nolan, Gallery Director, Wangaratta Art Gallery
- Kitty Owens, Exhibition Services Manager, Museums Australia (Victoria)
- Sally Robins, Local History Co-ordinator, Mornington Peninsula Shire
VenueKathleen Syme Library and Community Centre
251 Faraday St,