May 16, 2018
Just Published: 2017 Annual Report
The 2017 MA (Vic) Annual Report is now available online. Download your copy and get the full details about what our various programs have achieved last year, our financials, who our partners and supporters are, and much more.
2017 highlights include:
- Over 1,600 people attending our workshops, seminars, museum site visits, and sector events.
- 910,00 visits to our website and 76,000 total views for our online videos.
- Our Roving Curator provided advice and support for the (re)development of 4 permanent and temporary displays/exhibitions.
- 4 issues of INSITE Magazine.
- 97 museums participating in the peer review Museum Accreditation program (MAP).
- 5,300 kilometers travelled by our MAP Managers to visit organisations throughout Victoria.
- Practical environmental sustainability outcomes from our Green Museum Project.
- 500 organisations on Victorian Collections, who together catalogued 37,000 items in 2017, bringing the total number of objects on Victorian Collections to 120,000 at year end.