We meet the needs of small organisations by providing workshops on-demand. These provide an introduction to museum practices and issues. They’re also a way to refresh or update knowledge acquired from prior training and experience.
Choose from a range of topics:
- business planning
- care of photographs and negatives
- caring for textiles
- caring for your collections
- conservation planning
- disaster planning
- exhibition design – art
- exhibition design – social history exhibitions
- exhibitions: from concept development to delivery
- grant writing
- significance assessment
- storage, handling and movement of objects
- writing labels
On-demand training can be provided in Victoria’s regional centres and metropolitan Melbourne.
Contact us to discuss your training needs.
Image: MA (Vic) on-demand training: Buloke Shire Council volunteers preparing case layouts for the 'Strong Roots, Resilient Communities' exhibition.